As a nation we are bombarded daily in the press with “quick fix” diets that claim to make you thin within a few weeks. These diets almost always inevitably set people up to fail. By eating less and feeling hungry we are sending mixed messages between the brain and stomach, this affects the body’s metabolism and in the long term can increase weight gain.
Dieting can help people lose weight in the short term but unless the underlying psychological reasons for overeating and the negative thought cycle is addressed, then it is very likely that the weight will be put back on, plus more.
Hypnosis can help you to lose weight by helping you to:-
- Be in control of your eating patterns, to eat when you are actually hungry not because you are upset or bored.
- Have more of an understanding about your emotions and reactions to food and how to break the link between the two.
- Feel motivated to become more active in your daily life.
- Slow down the speed at which you eat so you know when your stomach is truly full.
- Have the ability to resist cravings for sugary and fatty foods that have very little nutritional value.
- Look at your self image in a positive way.
- Take control and change your life
- Replace your desire for unhealthy food with an enjoyment of healthy food.
- Lasting lifestyle change rather than failed fad diets.
- Be confident, love your body and feel fabulous.
- Puts you in control of your eating habits
Hypnotherapy treatment will be tailored to your specific circumstances (typically 4 sessions in the 1st month then 2 further sessions over the next 2 to 4 months).
This treatment can help you determine and overcome your obstacles so you can discover a new way of life, reach your goals and maintain a healthier, fitter you.